Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

KONA IRONMAN, my dream come true!

I am 30 weeks away from the Lake Placid IM. I just received an updated email from the MMRF team regarding the goal set that would not only raise money for Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation – MMRF Endurance Events but that could help me reach my dream of participating in the KONA IRONMAN!!!!!!!!!  $30,000 US. Yes, I thought the same thing. YIKES! But I'm determined and will do all that I can to raise money while involving other people to be active too! I just started a Positively Active Strength Training and Stretching Class every Monday evening and will be hosting a "Winter Trekking and Boot camp" class shortly" to help raise money in honor of my Dad while engaging people to stay fit and have fun while doing so. You can help by contributing any amount that your heart desires (just click on the link below) and by staying active yourself.

support.themmrf.org/goto/donnafoster

Thank you!

Stay active and anything is possible!
Donna 


No comments:

Post a Comment