Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Testimonial from Julia Power, Keller Williams Reality

I have been training with Donna since October 2011. Donna has an in-depth knowledge of the latest exercise techniques which she skillfully incorporates into the workouts. Every time it is different and I never know what is coming my way and it is fantastic!!! She challenges your body to go where you never thought it could go. Since I have been training with Donna I have been getting a plethora of compliments on how toned and lean I have become. I look and feel fantastic. Donna helped me reach my goal of completing sprint duathlon in under 2hrs - she is the kind of trainer that goes above and beyond to help you and is by your side in the most challenging fitness moments (literally running with me last 5k of the duathlon). I am very grateful for having met and trained with her. Donna is a talented trainer and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking to take their fitness to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment