Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Testimonial from Claudia Fiset-Algarvio, An amazing Mom!


Testimonial

I first met Donna over three years ago when my youngest of four was a year old.  I was overweight, had no energy and needed to make some changes. I decides to make a new year resolution and signed up for my first Learn to Run clinic at the Running Room. I was never a runner but Donna was a great motivator to get me started and kept me motivated.  She always had a smile on that kept me going even when it was hard work.  She was attentive to my difficulties and instructed me different exercises to help me.  She is the reason I kept on going to the 10k Clinic and even the half Marathon Clinic. Since January 2009, with Donna's support and dedication,  I have ran many 5km and 10km Runs and even 7 half Marathon.  
Her commitment and optimism to physical training have changed my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment