Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Katmandu, Nepal

It's been almost 40 days since my return from Katmandu, Everest Base Camp and New Dehli. But it seems like a million years ago! Time has a way of spiraling out of control but it is up to us to enjoy every minute of each day! Not one day has gone by that I have not reflected upon my journey to EBC. It was an experience of a lifetime and with it, I learned some valuable things about myself and what type of person I want to be.

For the next few weeks, I will be posting photos from each segment of my trip. The first being Katmandu!


Katmandu is a vibrant city.  I call it "organized chaos!" The noise, the smells, (and some not very good smells), the sights, the traffic, the markets, the history, the food, the culture and the most fascinating of course, the PEOPLE were all very impressionable.  My photos only capture a fraction of what I actually witnessed with my own eyes. But I hope they will help provide you with an idea of LIFE IN KATMANDU

















No comments:

Post a Comment