Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Movemember Tip #4

I am one day late with Tip #4, but for a good reason. Yesterday was my birthday and what a lovely day I had. I received so many wonderful birthday wishes and it made me feel so special. I am so grateful and it went very well with today's holiday. Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving to you and to your family.


Tip #4 from the official site for Prostate Cancer, prostate.net


Bet you didn’t know that not only can you eat cancer killing foods, but that they taste great, too. In The Prostate Diet, there are a variety of foods and their components that have all been shown to be potential cancer killers. Did you know that a rich pasta sauce consisting of tomatoes, mushrooms, and cayenne contains three cancer killing foods all by itself? Turmeric (curry, anyone?), pomegranates, and more can provide your body with potent immune system boosters and natural weapons against prostate cancer, in Movember and every month. And they are so easy to include as part of your diet, you won’t even know the battle is going on!



Stay active and anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment