Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome to Positively Active!

I’m very excited to share my passion for health, fitness and fun adventures! My blog will include helpful health related tips, athletic events that I will be involved in and travel information regarding places that I am traveling to or have already been. You’ll quickly discover that I’m not your average traveler or fitness junkie and I’m always interested to hear about other people’s adventures and events! Which leads me to my first blog entry.

I’d like to find out more about you! I’m always looking for new adventures so I’d love to hear what has been the most challenging fitness related event you’ve ever experienced. Why was it so challenging and how did it change your life? I know, lot’s of questions! But don’t feel you have to go into full detail.

As for me, two events stand out in my mind. One, a Half Ironman event in Rhode Island. Two, a 54mile walk through the Caledonian region in Glasgow, Scotland! More details to follow.

Looking forward to hearing some great stories from you!

Stay active and anything is possible!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment