Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 Reasons to train with Donna Foster-Larocque

10 Reasons to train with Donna Foster-Larocque:

  1. Motivation: I will coach, educate, motivate and encourage you.
  2. Consistency: I will schedule regular appointments to help eliminate any excuses you may come up with for not exercising.
  3. Safety: I will show you how to exercise safely (including which exercises to avoid) and instruct you on the proper form and technique of performing various exercises in addition to the safe use of exercise equipment.
  4. Individualized instruction: I will develop the most effective program for you based on your current fitness and personal goals as well as your Lifestyle.
  5. Effective workouts: I will help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals both realistically and efficiently.
  6. Supervision: I will give you personal attention by observing, assisting and if necessary, correcting you.
  7. Sports specific training: Whether you want to shave a few minutes off your race time or beat your father-in-law at tennis, I can tailor your program to your sport.
  8. Injury prevention: I will recommend exercises that emphasize overall muscular balance to prevent future injuries.
  9. Ego Boost: It’s a fact. Feeling good makes you look good and vice versa. Not only can I help you achieve your health and fitness goals, I will provide you with positive feedback on your performance and boost your confidence to take on new challenges.
  10. I practice what I preach. I walk the walk, and talk the talk. I will not put you through an exercise program that I have not performed myself.

Don’t waste another minute! Get started today!

Contact me: dfosterlarocque@gmail.com

Stay active and anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment