Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Looking for a new event to challenge yourself in 2017?


“Hi Everyone! As some of you may know I am proudly competing in the 2017 IRONMAN 70.3 Lake Placid event next September as part of the MMRF Team for Cures! This will be my third event with them after competing in 2 Full IRONMAN's in Lake Placid (this year and last year) in honour of my father who passed away from blood cancer in 1999. This organization has done some of the most ground-breaking work in oncology in the last 20 years that has led to 10 new cancer fighting drugs coming to market for patients in need. They’ve tripled the life expectancy of patients with this blood cancer and they won’t stop until there’s a cure! They also happen to run one of the Top 5 Endurance Events Programs – offering tons of logistical, training, and race week support for you AND your family. Right now anyone who signs up through me gets $100 off the already reduced race entry fee of $150 – so you can pay ONLY $50 and race in IRONMAN 70.3 Lake Placid. Just use code REFERREDTOCURE when you sign up. I hope you join me.  www.themmrf.org/2017IMLP PS! The top highest fundraiser win a 2018 70.3 World Champion BIB!!” Stay active and anything is possible! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment