Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Losing Weight: 4 Things that work and 4 Things that don't work

I love to come across articles that really send a powerful message! But what I love most is when an article displays a great sense of humor. I laughed out loud as I read #2 of the 4 things that work when losing weight. I am definitely going to test that one out with my husband!

On a more serious note, I am sure we have all experienced 1 or maybe all 4 of the points noted as to what does not work when trying to lose weight. In fact, I am sure we have all done #3. The challenge is to not give up living but to try to live more healthy.

I hope you enjoy this article from the "Psychology of Eating" website as much as I did.

http://psychologyofeating.com/losing-weight-4-things-that-work-4-things-that-dont/

No comments:

Post a Comment