Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

30 day guns, buns, and ab challenge!



My last two blogs have been mostly about nutrition. Today I am writing about fitness!

Below is a 30 day challenge that I did with a client of mine in the month of January. Our motivation to exercise was low and we wanted a short program to help motivate us. We also wanted a program that we could do at home in case we could not make it to the gym due to the weather.  I came across this challenge on a fitness blog and were both certainly challenged and felt great at the end. Why? Because we completed the challenge and kept each other accountable by texting the word "done!" after we finished the required exercises for that day.  By texting each other, we were more motivated and it helped keep us on track. The result? Our overall body strength improved and our abs looked great!

I challenge you to give it a try and if you really want a challenge, do the all the exercises each day in one go. Don't split them up.

Stay active and anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment