Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

To Bean or not to Bean


If you're like most people, you started off your day with a cup of coffee. I admit, I sometimes start my morning off with organic coffee with steamed almond milk topped with cinnamon. I love the smell of coffee but I love the emotions that I associate with having my occasional morning coffee.  The sun has not yet come up, it's peaceful and very quiet. I sit with my coffee and reflect on my intention set for that day and visualize how I want my day to be. Then I dive right in with purpose and meaning. 

Coincidently, I read one of my favourite blogs this morning and her topic was about "how much is too much caffeine?"  It gives a wonderful breakdown of the make up of caffeine and it's effects on the body and mind.  I hope you'll find it helpful and that it will inspire you to make a choice to reduce your intake or maybe even eliminate it entirely!


http://kriscarr.com/blog-video/caffeine-addiction/

Stay active and anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment