Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Impact the world by strengthening your heart

After hearing the tragedy that occurred in Connecticut last week, I cried. My body and mind could not comprehend how anything like this could happen and I broke. I felt helpless, sad, and my heart went out to all of those who lost a loved one in this tragedy.

Today, I read this article and I felt a deep compulsion to share it with the world. Thank you Deborah Hall for sharing your thoughts with me.


"To strengthen the muscles of your heart, the best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can."

...Dodinsky
 
In view of what happened last week to those poor people in Connecticut, U.S.A., we should all pause to strengthen our heart muscles with an outpouring of love.  Many, many souls are in need of our compassion this week.

When events happen that stir a deep emotion in us, events such as the death of Princess Diana, the recent Tsunami,  and 9/11...it activates or creates a rational, coherent energy field here on the Earth's plane.  It has been recorded and read by satellites that during those times a change in the earth's electro-magnetic fields was produced from an outpouring of  human emotion.

And, if you all remember for a few days after 9/11, our world was close, closer than we've ever been...and we were a family.  Unlike anything we've ever seen.

So, this week let us plant seeds of a new energy.  Let us begin a process of strengthening the muscles of our hearts.  Of creating a coherent energy field. Let's sow these seeds well and lift up the spirit of everyone you can.


Keep Shining, this planet needs your warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment