Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mt. Everest here I come!

Below is my itinerary for my trek to Base Camp of Mt. Everest! Coincidentally, almost 10 years ago to the exact date, I was in Nepal and India. During my stay in Katmandu, we chartered a small prop plane to take us over Mt. Everest. I remember seeing the majesty of the mountain. My breath was taken away from it's beauty. But at the same time, I understood that with her beauty, came unpredictability, danger and respect. I was so moved that I made a vow that day to come back and climb her. Well, here I am. 10 years later, about to climb to Base Camp. http://go.gapadventures.com/CowsEverestAndTajMahalAdventure2

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed and proud. You're going to do great.

    ReplyDelete