Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Mt. Everest training

It's amazing how some days go by faster than others. Maybe I'm just so focused on my trip that time is just flying by!

For my training this week, so far I've done the following:

Tuesday:
5 sets of 12 reps of
Turkish lunges and one legged squats on a VERY LOW bench

5 sets of 5 to 8 reps, 95lbs, 100lbs, 105lbs, 100lbs, and last set 95lbs
Barbell Squats

Run 30 minutes on the treadmill


Wednesday:
5 sets of 8 repetitions
Reverse barbell row (95 lbs)

Close grip horizontal row with 45lbs
2 sets of 10 with 70lbs
1 set of 8 with 120lbs
1 set of 8 with 130lbos

4 sets of 10 repetitions
Pull ups


For today I am running and will be leading my Powerwalking group for 5km fast pace walk!

Stay active and anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment