Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A good laugh on Valentine's Day

Last week I gave a presentation at the Rosedale Running Room to a Learn to Run and 5K Run group. My topic was on Preventive Injury and the benefits of Cross Training.
A few days later, the Coach emailed me this message. I think my message was missed!



HEALTH MESSAGE:

1. If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water and is fat.
3. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run, does nothing ..yet lives for 450 years.

AND YOU TELL ME TO EXERCISE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,

    He might or might not missed your message, maybe he just wanted to add something else. What I understand from his message: it's not enough to do those activities ... if you don't have the right mindset and coordinate what you want with what you do.

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very perceptive of you Gabriela. I happen to know the Coach fairly well and he has a great sense of humour. But he is just as passionate as I am about being active!

    ReplyDelete