Running and Powerwalking!

Running and Powerwalking!
Get fit with me!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to Stop Sugar Cravings!

Every January, I always give up drinking for one month to give my body a break from additional cocktails I usually have during the holiday season. This year, I thought I would challenge myself even further and decided to give up coffee and sugar! Yes, you read correctly. I gave up coffee AND sugar AND alcohol all at the same time.

So far, it's been 24 days and I only caved in once. I had to have that triple chocolate piece of cake after a fabulously healthy dinner! It was heavenly and I enjoyed every minute of it. I only have 7 more days left and hopefully, I'll find my more than normal sweet tooth has decreased!

For all those who like me, crave sweets, I dedicate this article from www.sparkpeople.com to you!


http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=134

Stay active and anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment